nuffnang

Nov 11, 2011

11/11/11

Everyday is a new day, with new opportunities and the chance to 
experience life in a whole new light so let it just shine on.. I thinks 
that life is too short to make an argue and fight.. Count your blessings, 
value your friends and move on with your head held high and a smile 
for everyone.. The true happiness found when you appreciate the 
people in your life, with a nonsense conversation makes sense when 
you're talking with someone special.. 

When we first met, I honestly had no idea that she would be that 
so important to me now.. I may not have the hottest girls in the world, 
but I believe that I've the most wonderful, truthful, faithful, lovable, 
respectful women in my world! Top that! 

Say's... Though no-one can go back and make a brand new start, 
anyone can start from now and make a brand new end.. Because 
words not spoken speak the loudest, actions not taken hit the hardest, 
when life gives you a hundred reasons to cry, you better give life a 
thousand reasons to smile..

Love is just a word until the right person comes along and puts it 
into action.. I says life is not about being everything to everyone, 
just be the person God made and then find the other person God made, 
who accepts you just as you are.. You and me: the second most perfect 
combination of three words in the entire English language. 
What's the first? I love you.

Its the little things that make my day like, you holding my hand 
for no reason at all, sending ILU msgs at random times, or kissing 
me before you leave.. When you focus on possibilities, you will 
have more opportunities. Life is good ..usually but at this moment, 
life is amazing!

Remember, 
always follow the dreams and desire of your heart, 
you're the architect of your destiny. Be true to yourself.

No comments:

Post a Comment