nuffnang

Nov 20, 2010

A Guy Saving A Girl.

 
#1: I'm gonna break you heart softly, gently and painfully...

(Every girl wants a guy that isn't afraid to let everyone know that he's 
fallen for her, is not that I don't like or love you, the fact is I do.)


#2: I'm gonna make you hate me so f**king bad for what I really am, none 
a material guy, or so what ever you call and I'm heartless person... 

(In life there are two certainties: You'll never get everything you want, and 
you'll never want everything you get, none of this that I want too but you 
deserve more and better than me.)


#3: Last and but not least, I'm sorry for the thing I've done...

(I did mean to fall for you, because it's the best thing happen to me 
this year, you perfect for me and now is my turn to save you.)




No comments:

Post a Comment