nuffnang

Nov 26, 2010

The Truth. Chapter #1

I'm not kinda guy who just wanna get something on
what's in your pants anymore. Yes.. if you look back on 10 year 
ago I was one of that guy and turns out when I "think" I discover 
a true love but the fact, is not.. I've punish for the mistake
that I made, I've no regret what I do.  

I feels how to be betray, heart broken, sad and be
lonely for the regret that I've done that I even couldn't feel
those pain and that makes me what I am now. After the self sense
of myself turn in the right path I found someone who once
give a hope to change and is not bad at all. 

She made me something that I couldn't discover 
myself for what I capable, and she will be the amazing thing 
happen into my life. Wish I could see each and everyone and every 
girl that I've dating with and say "I'm sorry and I didn't meant to
play with your heart or take advantage"...

"And that's already label me what a fucking jerk
I am"...

Now it all left behind me that I couldn't go back in
some what ever ways. I must moving forward and understand
the mistake past couple of years my living and so I could be better
person even more to believe every thing happen for the reason
that I didn't wanna know at all.

to be continue...










No comments:

Post a Comment