nuffnang

Dec 13, 2010

The Truth. Chapter #2

Mark my words...

Live, Life and Love takes courage, 
it has the power to destroy us, 
our hopes, 
our dreams,
our sanity, 
our belief in ourselves, 
but it can also gift us with unimaginable joy.

If someone doesn't fill you up as you do them, 
chances are they never will. 
Life is not selfish, 
hurtful,
or hateful. 
It makes you feel better, 
not worse.

If you don't want to see my dark side, 
 DON'T make a promise you can't stick with,
DON'T say what you don't mean and 
DON'T get close to me if you can't handle it.

I do care for you,
and I'm willing to fight for you.
but if someone cares for you better than I do,
I'd give up the fight because just seeing you happy,
I know I've already won...

Keeps your expectations extremely low, 
that way it's almost impossible to be disappointed.

I know,
We all made a whole bunch of mistakes, 
but please don't make me feel like...
falling in love with you was one of them.

I am not afraid of trying again...
I am only afraid of getting hurt for the same reason again.

No comments:

Post a Comment