nuffnang

Dec 10, 2010

Yes??!

I think if the worst regret we can have in life is
 not for the wrong things we did, but for the thousands of right 
things we did for the wrong one. Actually its not what you do...its
how you do it! Its not what you see...its how you look at it...
Its not how your life is...its how you live it!

Sometimes people are nothing...you make them something.
And when they become something...they feel you are nothing, that's
sad but kinda give me sense a humor thinking it. One day I'll realize 
that...what I did wrong and I'll realize what I lost and 
by then I wont care anymore.

Sometimes it's better to let go of some people from 
your life, to help them understand your value and importance 
in the future, standing for what you believe in regardless of the 
odds against you, and the pressure that tears at your resistance 
is courage. Don't always say what you know, but always 
know what you are saying...

;)




No comments:

Post a Comment