nuffnang

Sep 7, 2010

5am Confused!

Wish my life wasn't so complicated right now. Wish I could go 
back to being a little kid when I had no worries in the world... Wants 
to follow my heart, believe that I will follow through, but hears my head 
say I've said these things before and that's how we end up this way!? says 
if you cant be with that person you like ,why do we get feelings for them... 
My mind and my heart seems to have swapped places and now I don't 
know which one to listen too ...Ah I need a break!


"They say life has to get worse before it gets better...but 
I'm starting to wonder if it will ever get better."

Now is standing at the cross roads, actually not just doesn't 
know which path to chose. And I kept thinks that once you think
that everything seems to be going right, it ends up going wrong and
our left confused and want to get it right again, walking away is hard
...but staying is hard too ...watching someone you care about falling
apart is hard...but leaving them to do it all alone is hard too..

"Did you ever sit and wonder to yourself, 
"What the hell just went wrong here?"
  
Got so many things going on in my mind right now,
don't know where to start. how i wish i could ctrl+alt+del
things that aren't important :) ...when I have a straight face people
think I am sad but when I've a smile they think I am up to something...
Maybe sometimes the things you have to do, are the things you might
regret, but the things you might regret, are the things you never did.

"I've so many questions in his life right now.. 
I wonder if Google would help" :P 

No comments:

Post a Comment