nuffnang

Sep 12, 2010

Chapter #6 Should I or Should I not?!

 Shouldn't love you...but I do. I shouldn't want you...but I do. 
You make me smile when I'm in the worst situation possible, and 
you make me happy, and for that I thank you. 

 "You only have one life so live it right do what your heart tells you and go for 
that one thing in the world that will make you truly happy"

Some people come into our lives, leave footprints on 
our hearts, and we are never the same. thinks that it is stupid to 
live your life based on what others think, cause then you can never 
be happy, cause nothing will be your choice, and yeah... 
I always wanted everything to stay the same... 
but feelings fade and people change.

The saddest times come from living with regret and 
wishing life will change. True happiness is simply a state of mind, 
letting go and believing in yourself. Waiting for the RIGHT ONE is 
never that EASY.. especially, when the WRONG 
ONE LOOKS RIGHT !

 "When you realise that you want to spend the rest of your life with somebody,
you want the rest of your life to start as soon as possible."

 It takes time for some people to show their true colours, 
they tell you things you want to hear, show you things you want
 to see, but the truth will out one day,  I wish I could tell instantly 
to you how I feel in such a way that you'll never doubt it... that 
you'll never question it... that you'll never forget it.

But the thing's has end here without a words...

No comments:

Post a Comment