nuffnang

Sep 5, 2010

Battle of my life...


For these years I've been thru my life in worst of many a than
good thing happen for me, waiting and wonder when I finally get the 
real answer for all my question, doubt or worries ..and I guess I've to 
wait more longer then I thought to know everything for every single 
pain that can effect to others person who close to me, the person
that I care the most...

Why you have to carry this pain with me? Should be me 
alone, is my mess. Because at this point my life is getting serious 
with everything and its not the kinda life you can simply takes like 
a game cause when things turn bad. Game Over! The best is part 
someone get hurts and losing everything that what you achieved 
then lost your god damn mind in blink of eyes...

Some people don't understand the way I am, some are hurt 
by the way I talk, but what I can do if that's the real me, I am 
not perfect, but definitely not fake! And sometimes, you gotta run 
away to see who runs after you. Sometimes, you gotta talk quieter 
to see who's listening. Sometimes you make a mistake to see who 
will fix it...

Well no one gonna fix it, accepts for your own to do it and 
make sure is done. I once think... If you could go back to the past, 
would you change the things you did wrong even tho the past has 
made you who you are today? In life there's moments you are 
searching to talk or be with someone and there's moment 
you want to be alone...

Conquering trust sometimes takes a while, years, even 
a lifetime. Losing it for good, just take a second. I don't know were 
I stand in your life, but now I do, or how you feel towards me all I 
know is I love you more than you could ever imagine...

No comments:

Post a Comment