nuffnang

Sep 3, 2010

"I just lost you but found myself..."

Her: Do I need to say it for you to know that I like you ?
Me: Yes... 
Her: Do I ?
Me: Yes, you do... 
Her: Do I need to be the man to make the fist move ?
Me: Nope i didn't ask you too... if you tell me in the 1st place :)
Her: Don't you noticed how I like you very much ?
Me: Nope?!! Hello... I'm not a BOMOH :P
Her: Even I seem to not talking to you or what so ever.
Me: Yeah, that's the mistake not a problem...
Her: But in my heart there's only you.
Me: How the hell i know? :O
Her: Damn you for giving up to fast.
Me: Give up?! who says?!
Her: That was too fast.
Me: No its over yet...
Her: You were asking me what are we now with that kind of attitude.
Me: I don't have an attitude problem! I have an attitude that you have a problem with. 
Therefore I just have an attitude!
Her: Don't think with that kind of attitude would made me think you are serious.
Me: I also can't get you out of my mind, but who said I'm trying to?!!
Her: Were you ever being serious ? 
Me: [sigh] I'm serious...
Her: You have made me like you so damn much and could not open my heart to anyone but 
only to you.
Me: You wanna know something?! They say love is to risk of not being loved in return but 
sometimes love is letting go of someone who loves us less.
Her: That give up attitude made me feel so miserable.
Me: Miserable?!

Her: I want you for God sake !
Me:  Awesome! lets get to it, shall we?!
Her: If I were a boy, you would be mine in no time.
Me: Well... I'm not like others boys :]
Her: Yes. I know.
Me: [sigh...]
Her: You are not the kind of person would go all out if the girl seems not interested.
Me: Sometimes when you are really sincere with some people. They do not believe it. 
They trick you in return. Win what's in hand. Then lose you forever.
Her: But can't you see ?
Me: Yeah! I've see every things... 
Her: We were texting till morning.
Me: Huh?! did we?! er mm.. well we don't do that either...
Her: I reply to your text as fast as I can.
Me: I don't have a type when it comes to women. In fact, my choices  are completely universal. 
Some say I don't know what I want. I say I like to keep things interesting.
Her: I did say I like you too but you never seems to pop the question.
Me: They say silence is golden.. but in this case the silence is hurting!
Her: But then you just assumed I am not interested.
Me: Here goes again... I only want to be with you twice...now, and forever.
Her: That's too harsh man !
Me: Sometimes a LIE can save someones life and a TRUTH can break someones heart!
Her: Harsh !
Me: That so ! okay :]
Her: What more proves do you want ?
Me: Be brave. Take risks. Nothing substitutes experience.. 
Her: I can't talk to you because you made my heart beat so fast.
Me: (speechless) in a good way of speechless.. 
Her: I can't look into your eyes because you made me blush like crazy.
Me: (speechless) in a good way of speechless.. 
Her: You made me crazy.
Me: Did you know what you make me?!

Her: Too crazy.
Me: [sigh...]
Her: Even there a guy who like me too but all I think of is you.
Me: Why flirt if you're capable of loving?
Her: Every morning expecting to receive your text.
Me: My kinda morning ..I love when I wake up and I look at you, hair messy, no make-up,  
then I tell you, you're beautiful & that why I love you. Did you know?! Of cause not, 
we never talk about anything... [sigh]
Her: Each time I went out, I thought of meeting you.
Me: I love hang out with you too.
Her: Each time I online the Facebook, I just hope there's you.
Me: I always there but you the one who hiding... too bad.
Her: Commenting at my status or do the wall to wall thing.
Me: I would say: I'm bored and you bored too, you probably sitting there with your face to 
the computer and reading my pointless status... yea that's how bored you are!
Her: I did stalk your wall just to know how are you doing.
Me: Well ...I'm glad you did and I like it :)
Her: Stupid me to think you would work hard to get me !
Me: Knowing what you need to do isn't the hardest part of the equation. The hardest part,
is doing what you know needs to be done.
Her: Thanks a lot. 
Me: No.. Thanks you is mine. I've got so many good memories from you to last me a
lifetime. Thank you so much for being part of my life!
Her: Have a great life !
Me: Well, I just lost you, but I found myself.. You too :)

No comments:

Post a Comment