nuffnang

Jun 12, 2010

Chapter #1 the Bartender

Life as a bartender is like fun all the time when living in the big city. Party all 
night long, boost all around, girls, money, sex… Well it’s seemed like in the 
movie actually but is not look like “Cocktail & Dreams” movie where Tom Cruise 
was acting in it. But pretty much I’m acting my real life before like in the movie 
actually :P I’ve lost count how many times I get drunk at the club and I’m sure 
that time I was totally wasted when come to a part where I’m with my date, I’m 
so sorry :P well I not that kind of much person enjoying sex for one night stand 
and that is so lame… 

It’s been like 10 years I guest to gain my experience in life entertainment where 
you find so many thing, people, the culture and living life of your dreams. I can 
tell you its fun living like “Cocktail & Dreams” but when comes to roll the dice 
where you choose to live your dream, don’t make monkey business cause it can 
leads you to suicide. Believe me you don’t want to know! But life is meant to for 
you it will be meant for you just keep your track on the radar so you know what 
is coming when the time is up, you may not know what is coming for you, life is 
full of surprise don’t you think :) lets flash back fews of my memory where my 
“Cocktail & Dreams” has begin at…

That night was it so busy during Friday night where everybody comes to enjoy 
them self with little pleasure, and I was like busy flirting and entertain with the 
customer all around the bar. Weekend is the for everyone to get some of their 
mind out from the box with a little bit of cocktail mix with modern rate music 
these days where people get drunk over, over here, having fight about stupid 
things for example, just saying “hello” to your girlfriends then you will free punch 
at the face. Well that is night life in the club where everybody becomes so silly 
when drink too much of a cocktail I guest… LOL :D 

At day 1 when I saw this pretty Chinese girl that give me weird glowing in my 
eyes, but actually she pretty much drunk at the time but she try to keep her 
self control when I notice she always comes at the bar asking a glass of water 
from a bartender and seem that she’s really having a good time at the club and 
as for me, I will keep the boost coming on and on for my best customer at the 
club while the night is still young for everyone… Until the time is almost past at 
3am the crowd starting fade little by little, and my chance to see that Chinese 
girl after the club oh well I miss it, damn… But there will be another day to be
continue the story where it has just begun, in the meant time I just wait…

No comments:

Post a Comment