nuffnang

Jun 7, 2010

I miss someone.

I'm the an author of my life. Unfortunately, i write it all in pen. There i cannot erase the mistakes... I can only continue writing and learn from what I've already read, but its not what i do... its how i do it! Its not what i see... its how i look at it! Its not how my life is.. its how i live it! And the most satisfying thing in life is to have been able to give a large part of myself to others, so don't be so damn greedy...! Sharing is Caring ;) It takes courage to face ones own short comings, and wisdom to do something about them it's difficult sometime...


Well today.., I'm feels deeply out the space missing someone, if I could go back in time and do it all again, i wouldn't take any chances to change a thing because the path I took (though a little bumpy) led me to the life I have today! When i try to love someone twice in my lifetime. That's now and forever, because i don't want to waste time waiting for inspiration, begin with it, and inspiration will find me! Love gives me the power to handle things better in life. I might be happy with my own little world, i knows fine well it's better than the one she in! =)


Of course I have a life you couldn't dream of. My life requires imagination, a warped sense of self, and a general disregard for reality ;D With every action taken there will be some type of reaction. So consider your actions carefully, the reaction may surprise you. What I'm try to says "no point in wasting time on pointless things, and feeling bad. Life is to short for regrets. Everything has a reason. And i do know it's not the same without you :( The only way to promise not getting hurt is to not care or missing about someone...


I lay awake at night and the all the star... Hope that I'm with you inside my mind ♥ =P

No comments:

Post a Comment