nuffnang

Jun 17, 2010

Diary Of A Broken Heart


We were just friends at the start, always having fun, never apart then 
one day, something sparked the next thing I knew, you had my heart.
The days flew by, I lost track of time every time I was with you, I was 
on cloud nine. Then one day, you asked me to be your boyfriends and 
I could say, yes! and prayed we'd last until the very end. No one could 
look into my eyes and say I wasn't happy. Happy that I was with you, 
and you were with me.

With me in your arms, you told me you loved me, then gently kissed my 
forehead and gave me a squeeze. I was convinced you were the one for 
me, apart from you, I would never be. Just when I thought all was well, 
Was when you began to put me through hell. You said, we should just be 
friends that's when I knew it was the end. I looked into your eyes, trying 
to find out why, It was all I could do, not to begin to cry. Where I once 
saw love I saw nothing, I couldn't believe you no longer felt for something.

I lay in bed, counting my tears, each representing what I'd hoped would be 
years. Years of happiness, for us to be together, a long-lived life, forever 
and ever. But in my heart, I know this will never be, for in yours, no longer 
is there a place for me. I gave you my all, I gave you my heart, little did I 
know that you'd tear it apart. Everyday I place a smile on my face, as for 
tears, there is not a trace. You ripped me apart, but yet it's true, forever 
and always...

p/s: I'll still love you.

No comments:

Post a Comment