nuffnang

Jun 2, 2010

Mr. Right but not Mr. Right now...

To love someone unconditionally means that you love the person exactly as they 
are, exactly as they were before, and exactly as they will be in the future, not all 
things will happen the way you want them to, some are more coincidence and 
others well they happen because of fate. A small smile can melt anyone heart, it 
can be more powerful than an atomic bomb. Sometime a simple smile can make 
someone speechless and yet tell lots of thing. But love is possible after friendship 
but friendship is not possible after love because medicines work before death not 
possible after death, well love is like a puzzle, hard to piece together, so beautiful 
when all the right pieces are put together. One the hardest things in life is to wait 
for the one you love to return back to you. 

In the race to be better or best, don't forget to enjoy the journey. Always remember, 
no matter how bad you are, you are not totally useless. You can always be used as 
a bad example. When you are praying, if you hold anything against anyone, forgive 
them, so that God may forgive you for your sins. A man would say that God created 
man to rule the world. I've no regrets because my love was true, when you deserve someone more better than me. Nothing is happier than finding the thing you love the 
most and nothing is more frustrating than watching it right in front of you but you 
can't have it anymore, and I've finally learned to let go of many things in my life, we 
are forced to make choices that hurts us, but at the end, deep inside, we know they 
are the right. It's not arrogance, it's not pride, i just love myself because the only 
person who truly understands me is me! I can make no other apologies for following 
my heart.

No comments:

Post a Comment