nuffnang

Jun 23, 2010

Chapter #3 Back to Australia

It’s been a week and now the Saturday night is coming down, it's time to P.A.R.T.Y!!!  
Yeah baby!!! As usually everything will ready at the bar for to tonight, I just need to 
wait the moment that I’ve waiting hopefully she’s coming and I wonder if she's a hard 
drinker than me?!!.. :P Every girl should know there are only 2 things men like me in 
his life he can always rely on 1st his Daddy 2nd Budweiser, if I've ever stray from this 
rule again smack me hard!  


As you know when people in the club when they party so much, they become like this 
for example: 90%of Canadians say "O SHIT!!" when they hit black ice the other 10% 
are from Northern Ontario and say "HOLD MY BEER AND WATCH THIS SHIT" Falling 
over drunk but managing to keep your drink stable, now that's talent. LOL~ :D and remember, we're not here for a long time, we're here for a good time… woo hoo!!! 
Because drunk drivers cause 33% of all fatal car accidents... that means 67% are 
caused by sober people! So watch out for the ones driving in a straight line!!! 


But my boss thinks I should be "enjoying" my work... even if I have to fake it... so I
will commence drinking! No one shall know the difference. Don't blame it on the  

alcohol, blame the alcohol for intensifying it! Haha… The party has started, the music 
pump up the energy when people are dancing on the dance floor and there she’s…  
the women I’ve been waiting for is approaching the bar as we speak ;D watching her 
from behind the bar while she having her favorite glass of water :) and Bang!!! She 
caught me I the eyes!!! She notices that I’ve looking at for a long time, without feeling  
a shy-shy cat… I approaching her and said “Hi” =)

“How’s the water..? Need other one..?” then she smile and laugh…  

And after the club and also thing’s after works at that night I can’t remember a thing
the next morning…Have you ever woken up covered in KY Jelly and Fruity Pebbles...? Wondering what exactly you did last night? =D Haha… seriously… alcohol induced  
dreams make for all sorts of entertainment.  


Few days later we going out and see each other very often and she not miss out the 
Friday & Saturday night to come at the club, hang with her friends. Good news is 
I’ve learned something new in a relationship, “nothing is possible”… Bad news is she  
going back on the flight back to Australia soon… OMG! to be cont....

 








No comments:

Post a Comment