nuffnang

Jun 9, 2010

There is no right time to fall in love...

Last couple 2 days ago when i was driving at the long hi-way, wondering if I'm 
a fool out of love, some people come into our lives and quickly go but some stay 
for awhile and leave footprints on our hearts. And we are never, ever the same... 
People say I've changed so much but here's the honest truth, i grew up stopped 
letting people push me around, i learned that you can't always be happy, that's 
why i accepted the reality "pessimist complains about the wind, with the optimist 
expects it to change and the realist adjusts the sails. And i keep wondering what 
life has in store for my next... what is the opportunities may come my way and 
whether I'll be looking when they appear...


Albert Einstein have once said "Only two things in the Universe are infinite. 
The Universe and Human Stupidity. But I'm still not sure about the Universe"
maybe is a common courtesy is like common sense: No longer common. Still 
life will present me with the same problems until i learn to overcome them... 
then they will never be a problem again. There's a difference for me it is in the 
effort and result. I don't Get "Over" things, I Get "Through" them.. and i guest 
that's the problem. "The mistakes of my past are the wisdom of my future". 
As wise as we can be to think that we don't place our mistakes on our head,
their weight may will crush you. Instead, place them under our feet and use 
them as a platform to view your horizons. There will come a time when you 
believe every single thing is finished... perhaps that will be the beginning...


When i look at my face at the mirror and i see what i want to see, look into 
my eyes and i see my true soul, and say "Life isn't always a fairytale, which 
is why i should go enjoy the moments when it feels like it is..." I refuse to worry, 
i won't gain anything by worrying... in fact, i lose precious moments that i can 
never get back. To worry only steals my peace and joy and i won't let that happen. 
Try to thinks like this believes in that something good has to fall apart so better 
things can fall in together, for example: Stay free for the one special person to 
come along, rather than being tied to someone that is not for me. I might miss 
them when they come my way but in the other hand is.. "True love is sacrifice, 
and love is thinking about others before you think about god damn yourself, will 
love be so selfless not selfish." that's faith... 


Just a thought where love and forgiveness cannot be separated. To truly 
love, you must forgive, to truly forgive, you must love.By judging a persons 
with true character can't been seen from the outside only from within, and 
not from their words, but by their actions. Perhaps "People of character do 
the right thing, not because they actually think it will change the world but 
because they refuse to be changed by the world." Take for example, life is 
like an elevator. It has ups and downs, someone is always pushing buttons, 
and sometimes you get the shaft, meaning is not about the final destination, 
but the journey you must make to get there." and the truth is...

"there is no right time to fall in love it just happens"

No comments:

Post a Comment