nuffnang

Aug 22, 2010

I miss her...

Today i feel i been lost away from the one i truly care that's near 
me the most but why? What i do to be like this? been busy living myself for 
cost of nothing...? and hate myself for being like what i am now even do I'm 
successful on everything i done to achieve, every times I'm at the studio i 
could see her standby my side or laying down on the floor, ya! I'm taking 
about my dog :D what else it could be?! LOL 


And i wish i could be pay more attention on her like we use to be, 
it's sad for me seeing her laying on my door step and i just can feels her 
sadness for the cost I am now, everything is fall apart and I'm gonna fix that 
but I'm still work on it, i wish i could make everything easier like in the that 
in the end has a happy ending means i already death but practically I'm not... 
So i guess the story have to go on till it found what is the end of this story...

No comments:

Post a Comment