nuffnang

Oct 22, 2010

Live, Life & Love Chapter #7


Sometimes I wonder if I do the right thing,
thing that could change everything for possible,
thing could make me knowing what is right,
but I always knew it's wrong.  

The truth that hurts is the same 
truth that heals, life is much more beautiful 
without expectations. And sometimes everything 
needs to fall apart before it can really 
fit together right.

A moments can bring me together, 
 some moments tear me apart, some moments 
can change me forever. I guess it would be nice 
having a memories start with a smile, 
and end with ''remember when''...
 
Giving up is not an option, 
I'll keep fighting for what I want or I'll lose 
what I need, I am what I'm choose to be, it's my 
choices in life that ultimately decide who I am 
and who I'll become.

Day by day nothing is changing,
but when I look back everything is different,
anything worth having is definitely worth waiting for. 
I don't be someone else' back-up plan, understudy or 
afterthought. I deserve more than that.

And sometimes, 
I really just don't know what to say. 
Because, what I really want to say, 
 is something that I just 
cannot say.


No comments:

Post a Comment