nuffnang

Oct 13, 2010

Just Once...

Once in my life, thinking of what my best said...
"Why can I let the one who love you thru to feels 
what's your deep inside for once...?"

 
Maybe I'm afraid of losing her or maybe I'm scare of myself,
I don't know... maybe I just don't care as long I love her, and that's
all I need to know but I guess that also is very important for her
to knew it too.  

Some people are meant to fall in ♥ with each other, 
but sometimes not meant to be together. But I believe that what
is meant to be will meant to be and I always find a way.


If I knew I'm gonna loss someone that's mean so much in 
my life, I'll avoid it! ...eventually is not my decision to make 
and it's up to faith, because I believe in God.

Love your life to the fullest, do all the thing you 
wanna do, dream as they may come true, but remember 
always keep faith in love what you think and do.

"LOVE IS NOT THE DESTINY BUT A JOURNEY OF LIFETIME."
It is not how much love I've in the beginning, but how 
much love I build until the end.

Probably I've my own reason not to let 
anyone get thru deep inside my heart, not because 
she don't deserve it and maybe she think I'm "GAY"
...absolutely not... 

...or maybe it got to do something with
my past and with all love before this...


  No... 
Just I don't know the truth about myself yet,
and I can't take another risk to loss it again someone 
that's really meant so much in my life.



No comments:

Post a Comment