nuffnang

Oct 12, 2010

What do you do?

What do you do when you fall in love with someone,
and that person is your world but if you tell them how you 
feel you'll lose them forever???

Never leave a true relation for few faults, think just ones...
Nobody is prefect, nobody is correct and in the end, AFFECTION is 
always greater than the PERFECTION...

Most of the problems in life comes because of 2 reasons. 
#1 we act without thinking...
#2 we keep thinking without acting.

Whatever battle we have raging inside us, 
we always have a choice - to be the best of ourselves,
it's the choices that make us who we are...
 
I'm never upset when I see an ex with someone else. 
...Why? 
Because ever since I was little, my parents 
taught me to give my old toys to the less fortunate.

One step back doesn't mean you're defeated, 
it only means you're going to take the same step forward 
again, but this time. I'll be more WISER...







No comments:

Post a Comment