nuffnang

Oct 20, 2010

Prettiest Friend

Yes, It hurt so much.
Some people don't have the strength to get thru,
and for some others they just live with it than
learn from the silence and understand.

I never lost my words to say what's 
important to you, I tried putting my mind and 
my heart on a scale but somehow it just 
doesn't seem to balance.
 
It's hard to choose someone you could love. 
But the hardest part is to admit that you have fallen 
and love with someone you didn't mean to fall and 
love with, from the very start..
But I'm glad I did.

Letting go of someone is not about letting 
go of the feelings but instead keeping the love,
and accepting that its not just enough. When I tell you 
I like you, I don't say it out of habit or to start a 
conversation, I say it to remind you that you're 
the best thing that ever happened to me.
 
Don't give up on me yet because you can't have me, 
hate me because you had me and if you let me get away 
and I refuse to give you another chance.
 
The difference about me and you 
is you care and I don't. And I'm sorry that hurts you, 
I don't mean too. Its matter of time for some big changes,
I know can't live life the way I have been anymore. 
I'm on my way to you and end it perfectly...
 
Just hang on, 
for the important moment,
to Perfectly ♥ you.
 
 
 
  

3 comments:

  1. A heart in love hears music even when there is silence...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thx you =)
    Inspire by a boy love a girl story...

    ReplyDelete