nuffnang

Oct 29, 2010

Mixtape 4U

"Life is a song. Love is the music."
 
Music speaks when words can't.  
Take a lyric from any song that you think 
and describes me about you.
 
And so I made you a mixtape of my 
playlist when the time I having a relaxing moment 
to think, write and reading while listen to this. 
 
#1
"Mixtape"
by Butch Walker

#2
"Feel Like Tonight" 
by Chris Daughtry

#3
"You Got Me"
by Colbie Caillat
 
#4
"The Scientist"
by Coldplay

#5
"Stolen"
by Dashboard Confessional

#6
"Somebody's Me"
by Enrique Iglesias

#7
"Pitter-Pat" 
by Erin McCarley

#8
"Sleeping To Dreams"
by Jason Mraz

#9
"Read My Mind"
by The Killers

#10
"Taking Chances"
by Vedera

I loves listening to songs that make me smile... 
not just because of the words or music, because of it make 
me remind of someone and the moment that I could be.

When I have my headphones in and my music is 
playing, it's like I'm in a whole different world and that's 
the only way I can ESCAPE from the REALITY

Music doesn't always have to have words to 
touch the heart. Sometimes just a melody can take 
me to a places that I can only dream of.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment