nuffnang

Oct 15, 2010

Opportunity.

Well some of us sometimes get lucky and 
some of them might not, for my life so it get worst 
and more worst that I couldn't understand why but it 
happen for a reason.

And for that reason I believe, I just need to have some
faith, courage and a wisdom for my life. Life it's great when
you know what is about life and everyday I learn more.

Faith is about trust, the only one who make us live in
this planet. When you put a lot of faith but only just faith it
only get something in between but then you have to 
understand behind all the reason happen.

And pray for it, 
that might eventually turns thing better
or not...

Being judgmental is mediocre.  
It takes far more courage to improve your own life 
than to judge someone Else's. The only thing greater than the 
power of the mind is the courage of the heart. Whoever 
said walking away takes more courage was wrong. It 
takes more courage to stand and fight for what 
you want, admit a mistake and talk about it.

And I wonders why some people are so selfish 
that they don't care about the consequences or who they 
hurt in the process of doing what they are doing or plan to do. 
It doesn't matter what choice I make, as long as I can live 
with the consequences and I already live mine.

For now my life still go on and I don't know 
if I wanna give it up now or later, maybe never give
up hope ever so, because it always be for you 
when you need it. 

"Once you find the person you want to spend 
the rest of your life with, you can't wait for the rest of 
your life to begin"



No comments:

Post a Comment