nuffnang

Jul 25, 2010

Dear Liz :)


First I'm sorry I don't know about you at all or about Tobeb much 
either but I do know he has a good heart, well people change in 
time to time and I do believe his doing it for something, a connection 
that make he growing so strong to try and to make a best effort for 
him self and so do I :) I'm not giving a lecture or anything just an 
experience and share a some story that has be some part of my life 
and I'm glad that I and Tobeb were friend. I thinks it's amazing how 
2 random strangers can end up becoming the best of friends! And 
maybe I'll pay him a visit soon :)

Let me tell you something about love but I'm not Dr. Lover or 
Mr. Cupid or maybe a little bit about myself been in love always 
suck. haha ..for me i guess, I use to love someone that close enough 
that I can see her everyday and I've learned something in the past 
all of many relationship I been thru and it end really suck! haha... 

 Yeah blame me, seriously cause..I'm the one who has trouble enough 
with love, It doesn't bother me in the slightest if people don't think 
I'm nice... I don't think I am either! but I'm trying too :P 

But since I know Chickaboom from a far way distance just that we 
just often text MSG with each other I've learn the odd way to fall 
in love for someone that I barely not even see her yet face to face 
just facebook and thru cellphone and i could tell it's amazing but 
thing not work it out as it plan so a bit broken heart but w.t.h 
it's my fault anyway because not pay so attention enough to her. I 
wanna touch her heart again, but if I touch it, it gets broken so I 
want to be alone for now maybe someday she will see that I was 
the one who loved her the most. I don't really get what is with girl 
actually until I realize all a girl really wants, is for someone to 
want her back =]

"So don't be blinded. See me as I really am, I have flaws and sometimes I even sin, 
so pull me from that pedestal, I don't belong there." - what I thought about...

The people you want most are right in front of you. The people you 
need the most are beside you. And the people you love the most 
are holding your hand. Life starts making so much sense when you 
start living for someone else, life gives you the real sense when your 
left alone to live by yourself. It's not what you look like but who you 
are and what you do that makes you seem beautiful in another 
person's eyes. If you're lucky, if you're the luckiest person on this 
entire planet, the person you love decides to love you back. And for 
me there is a reason it's called falling in love... because when you 
fall you feel the pain after you have risen, heal a long time later and 
it might leave a scar.

 
The points is you guys are still young and why not you guys share 
the moment, while still can and there's nothing to lose it, out the 
world you guys need to discovery and explorer the exited things in 
life being with each others side by side, and if I've the chance to be 
with Chickaboom I definitely take the chance and spend a time to 
get know her well so I can be a better man :] same goes to Tobeb...
 
p/s: so good luck buddy :D


No comments:

Post a Comment