nuffnang

Jul 3, 2010

Dreaming of a broken heart!

Love isn't love 'till you give it a way, each day you find another reason to amaze 
yourself and each day you fall in love with she/he all over again. Many people know 
when they are in love. But how can you be sure? I think it's when you think about 
them when you go to sleep and wake up the next morning smiling. But when people 
walk into your life everyday its up too you whether you walk with them or let them 
walk away, and funny when time goes a lot slower when you miss the one you love 
and too quick when your with them.


"Sing like no ones listening, love like you've never been hurt, dance like no-body's watching, 
and live like its heaven on earth" - Mark Twain

 Life has it turns and some of them are good some are bad but when i met you my 
life took the biggest turn of my life and you changed my world. I used to never care, 
now that i let you go, I'm going back to my old ways...

No comments:

Post a Comment