nuffnang

Jul 4, 2010

“I wanna be The Sorcerer’s Apprentice”


Forget Superman, Batman and Wonder Woman and screw the Vampires and 
Werewolves. Here come new "THE SORCERER’S" with his new apprentice Ted Mraz together battle against the forces of darkness in modern-day Manhattan. 

And he has just discovered his superpower! he can do fireballs with music to keep 
you dancing according to the type of music also he can read mind too. I wonders why 
only superheroes get to wear their underwear on the outside. If a regular person did, 
they wouldn't be worshiped and admired. They'd be locked up! ha-ha... =P 


If I can start throwing fireballs at my ex-girlfriend I wanted her turn to a 
Blue Hippo, wearing ballet skirt and dancing... that's not so often you can 
see live! ha-ha... You think that's funny? I think that's adorable =D

So prepare yourself for The Sorcerer’s Apprentice as you’ll be going on a 
magical journey with Balthazar Blake and Ted Mraz also the other dude... 
LOL...

No comments:

Post a Comment