nuffnang

Jul 19, 2010

Ted Thinks...

Changed: 
This is the life we chose, This is the life I lead, They can never 
take this from me.

Honesty: 
When you're right, stand up for what you believe in. If I realize 
you're wrong, be honest & admit it. Saying nothing is never the 
right thing to do, that makes you a coward.

Independent: 
The person that talks behind my back better have less bills, 
drama, and better swag than I do. If not, fix your own mess 1st. 

Choices: 
"When it comes to choosing between two evils, I choose the one 
I haven't done before." 

Knowledge: 
Just remember, science cannot explain all of God's works, but 
God can explain all of science's. 

Affection: 
I loves dogs. They live in the moment and don't care about 
anything except affection and food. They're loyal and happy. 
Humans are just too damn complicated.


 Believe: 
Let me tell you the secret that has led me to my goal: my 
strength lies solely in my tenacity. Dream it. Believe it. Work 
for it. Achieve it.

Opinions: 
Is not accepting opinions at this time, try again later, or maybe 
not. Even do... 

Opportunities: 
When you focus on problems, you will have more problems. When 
you focus on possibilities, you will have more opportunities.

Mistakes: 
...I'm not perfect, I have made mistakes, but so have you.


No comments:

Post a Comment