nuffnang

Jul 2, 2010

I'm not you, I'm not him, I'm not them. I am me!

"When people cut you down or talk behind your back, remember 
they took time out of their pathetic lives, to think about you." 

Thinking that i have no heart but i do love... i have no feelings but i do care... i have no tears but i do cry... I'm not you, I'm not him, I'm not them. I am me! I am "NORMAL" And i would says, if you don't have anything nice to say then just shut up and don't say anything at all, because I've learned one thing at work: Never argue with idiots, they really do take me down to their level and beat me by experience. "No regrets" is really a wise way of thinking and living my life :)

A quote by Woodrow Wilson
"i not only use all the brains that I have, but all that I can borrow"

No comments:

Post a Comment