nuffnang

Jul 15, 2010

How Awesome Me Crazy!

Why not randomly call someone who matters to you and say "You're Awesome". 
You know what... I am who I am and your not going to change that! So stick that 
in your Juice Box and Suck it! When life gives me lemons I'm so awesome that I 
make apple juice and leave people wondering. "Did I sounds that dude with the 
surf board who act in the Forgetting Sarah Marshall?" ha-ha! Do you know how 
awesome I am? so awesome that my awesomeness is to busy being awesome 
to notice your none - awesomeness. =P

Here is the fact ...do not judge me because you never have and never will know 
every little detail about me that I've the ability to trip over lines on the ground =] 
that's how awesome i am! (knows he's crazy but just doesn't care!) Want to see 
something interesting? Well, it isn't this blog. However, the person in the picture 
below to this blog is interesting, sexy, and awesome.


 "To all of my friends who bother to read my blog. You're awesome!"

No comments:

Post a Comment