nuffnang

Aug 9, 2010

10,000 Roses - Death Overture.


Everyday I wake up to this,
Every day's the same
Its like a stream of hot gas,
A walk in the memory lane

We're walking so closely, your hand in mine,
My life is just perfect, everything's fine.
I was never perfect, not even close,
But somehow I had you, a beautiful rose.
I thought I had you, everything was great,
Your touch made me forget, all the things I hate.......

The dream was all gone......
The gentle wind starts raging, sky is blood red,
Your hand starts slipping away, my vision is dead.
What have I done.......


No more dreams, no more lies,
You are gone, my tears have dried.
U left me alone, in that silent night,
Now I'm a demon, under the moonlight.

My heart searches for clarity,
My hand is drenched with blood,
As I'm getting closer to you,
My breathings getting hard.

As the wolf, far away, screams with its agony
For all the times I've cried, your scream is like a symphony.

I'm sitting right beside you,
You're eternally sleeping
I'm embracing you closely,
With your blood my shirt's dripping.

Then....Like a blissful child....it starts raining.

Ten thousand roses.....lying beside you,
They are crying......For all the times i loved you.


By Nuren Iftekhar
http://www.facebook.com/blazingphoenix

No comments:

Post a Comment