nuffnang

Aug 15, 2010

Bottle it up...

I would says: "Love isn't just a game to be played, a story to be 
told, or a bond to be made. Love is life, passion, everything! without 
it there would be nothing."

Don't pick someone you can live with, pick someone you can't live 
without! Yeah I've heard that a lot... But before you met someone, you might 
wondered where is your place in life was and then it's the first time you held 
he/she in your arms, you knew exactly where you was meant to be, you never 
knew what true love was till you met he/she. He/She is your everything, your 
other half, your soul-mate. He/She complete your life and make it worth living.
How sweet is that...huh :)

For others might thinks ♥ is - Waking up in the early hours 
and messaging someone to tell them you love them, being someones FIRST may 
be great but being LAST is perfect... And he/she are strong when you're weak. 
He/She are the words when you can't speak. He/She never fail to see you 
through, that's the love he/she found in you.

 
But what you say when everything is lost?! What you've done to me will 
soon be a part of my memory. You may forget the exact words he/she have 
said, but you will never forget the way he/she made you feel. If in the first
place you try to avoid eye-contact with he/she because every time you look 
at he/she, you get pulled in deeper... that's the problem, you don't know
what's coming... so next time prepare your self for what you into...

The point is, I'd be lying if I say you entered my mind many times. Cause 
you only entered once, since then you never came out. I hates when your 
head says one thing, and your heart says something else... If I had to chose 
to save the world or save you, I'd save you because I wouldn't be able to 
live in a world without you in it.



No comments:

Post a Comment