nuffnang

Aug 18, 2010

I'm only human...

Everybody wants to change the world but nobody wants to change
when the biggest liar in the world is "They Say..." You know what is 
funny? ..the name of the 3 great "Kings" that brought happiness piece 
and joy to our world are : Smo-King , Drin-king and Fuc-King...


 The picture is beautiful but chaos mean ..If you're lucky enough 
to be different, don't ever change. Be your own kind of beautiful... 
I'm not beautiful like you, I'm beautiful like me. Smile, You're BEAUTIFUL!
If I died tomorrow, I hope that what I have done in my life has mattered..
even if only to one person, even for only a moment in time. You worry you 
die, you don't worry you also die, so why the hell you worry?!


Love is like a drug, if you haven't tasted it you say you don't 
need it, if you did... you can't stay one minute without it, you are 
forever addicted to it and now I just in love with a beautiful wonderful 
person, who will always be by my side, never make me cry, never say 
goodbye, never tell a lie = me, myself and I! Did you ever wondered 
why the heart is placed on the left portion of the body? ..because it's 
not always right. 

Some says: 

"Any guy that hurts a girl is no man at all but i did, that's not 
what I do, that's what man always do and it's a nature to be 
human so live with it..."





No comments:

Post a Comment