nuffnang

Aug 3, 2010

Answer

Sometimes one feels so alone, I'm having one of those moments, certain 
things in life are like mind over matter, if I don't mind... I don't matter at all! 
Humility is when you tell the truth about yourself. Humiliation is when someone 
else does it for you. I don't care where the hell I'll go, as long as I'm with my 
dreams and hope to build it and I know its not now.

Ever since what happen to me, with all the big tragic in my life I finally 
get it together even so not doing so well but it there already, hanging by
the moment is the toughness thing to do and the last thing you know its 
over. I thinks if you're not living on the edge you are taking up too much
space. ...I am the man I am today because of all my past mistakes.

It is my attitude more than my aptitude that determines my altitude.
Why do the ones we care about so dearly hurt us so much? I try to be forgiving 
& understanding & people think its an invite 2 take advantage. LIVE to satisfy , 
LIFE without condition, LOVE wildly! Pursue happiness with hope for a brighter 
tomorrow and for that I'll never give up!

Love is when the other person's happiness is more important than 
your own, people never learn anything from being told, they have to find out 
for themselves. Well pretty much its kinda hurts you a lots... Part of system on
your brain might say you are crazy but differently you're not but I am... Go for 
what you want in life, don't hold back, this is not a dress rehearsal, you won't 
get another chance. 

Happiness is simple, cherish the ones that make you happy and get rid 
of the ones that don't. Simple as that! The answer still be need for those 
who wants it and I still wait for mine...
  

No comments:

Post a Comment