nuffnang

Aug 8, 2010

Chapter #6 Just walk away...

If you say the words you should mean it. Never say "I love you" unless you 
really mean it. They may just seem like words to some people, but they 
mean a lot. Don't make promises to me or tell me things you don't mean, be 
honest and straightforward so I know where I stand... To love someone is 
madness, to be loved by someone is a gift, loving someone who loves you 
is a duty, butbeing loved by someone whom you love is life. I miss you a 
little, I guess you could say, a little too much, a little too often, and a 
little more each day. 

Sometimes, no matter how much you like someone, they're just not 
good for you and it's a hard thing faking a smile when your really falling 
apart inside. I wonders, why is it that the people that ask you to be honest
and open up to them are the very same people who won't do what they 
are asking of you. But if they do asking you I say, I keep thinking about how 
much she love me. but suddenly realize I shouldn't think, experiencing it 
will give me the best time ever. What hurts the most is you just left with 
out a word. 

You just walked away, you didn't even check to see if I'd be okay 
and the sadness thing is I'm the one who break your heart... I'm sorry.

No comments:

Post a Comment