nuffnang

May 17, 2010

Don't Give A Damn!

You can't always wait around for someone to fix your damn broken heart. Sometimes you just have to repair it yourself, and don't tell me you have feelings for me when you have no idea or intention of doing anything about it when you know 
how much i care. 

People always say you deserve better but what if i don't want 
it better. What if actually the best person of all was standing right in front on me? mom told me there were other fish in the sea, after my fish left me, so on my door is a sign that reads I'm taking a break from fishing. It's not that funny how can people you love and care for the most can cause the most 
pain to you, and sometimes the feeling that come back are 
the ones that never went away and thinks never really forget the ones who touched your heart, regardless whether it's the ones who broke it or the ones who healed it. 

Wish somebody would enough actually listen, actually care, actually try to make a little difference but maybe wishing isn't enough when you feel like this. But now I'm ready to create 
a change instead of just letting the things happen. Maybe it's not bad at all to be selfish sometime. And because there'll be some things in life that are not meant to be shared.

No comments:

Post a Comment