nuffnang

May 4, 2010

Suddenly i feel...

I'm sorry for the things that i did is not right because I'm 
using you as a decoy, wishes i could have you the way i 
wanted you, but i know i can't so I'm just glad i have you 
as my friend :] Not of just because you pretend to love me, 
it doesn't give me the right to hurt you like this. Well hearts hides what we can't say. But eyes, say what we try to hide.

Sometimes, i just want to go back to the past and so i can smile and laugh like the old times, loving you was my favorite mistake and leaving you is my regret because i just get to know you well, and i know that i can't break what's already
been shattered, in this world things do change, friends leave, heart's broken, but in life it does not stop for anybody...

No comments:

Post a Comment