nuffnang

May 10, 2010

If I could fall in ♥ again...


Believes that being single is not about being alone but being free to discover who you are as a person and it's better than being in a bad relationship probably i change being single is
inevitable, me struggle to being in relationship is an option... she might love me or hate me, but either way, she'd thinking about me. Live every moment as if it were your last, treasure 
every moment it will soon become your past. Even when is a broken heart girl or a guy if it's meant to be fate, it will brings people who in love back together... wishes that i were in a 
different time, in a different place in my life, then maybe things would be the way i want them to be and let's see what future might brings. 

"Look back and thanks and look into forward and trust God" God closes doors no man can open and god opens doors 
no man can close. I've made my decision, as much as it is hurting me, it's something that I've to do, went from being "single" to "even more single." LOL~

No comments:

Post a Comment