nuffnang

May 24, 2010

Some Random of Life.

I guess the reason we cherish some life memories so
much is because they're the only things in life that can 

never change. It's frustrating when my brain remembers 
that I am forgetting something but doesn't remember what. Thanks for trying, brain, but you're only making it worse. Sometimes i just need to hold back my everything in the
brain put it in a box temperately and just walk away. And 
life is sometimes like... your worst nightmare coming true...

If my life was like a computer so you can just shut down
when i have had enough off it, even took a long time to
admit to myself that I liked someone. But now that it's 

out, I wish she had never found out. It was less painful 
holding it inside. Someone say to me nothing will just 
come to you, you must go out & find it ! When i look 
at her my heart skips a beat. When she talk to me my 
hands get sweaty and i get tongue-tied, if only she knew 
how much i love her. And again you can never expect 
anything from anyone, no matter who it is. The second 
you expect something from someone, you're setting yourself up for heartbreak.

I wish could erase memories. I'd say I've moved on but its
all coming back when I'm all alone. I can't believe I'm still
in love with her and I hate it. Damn. :P

No comments:

Post a Comment