nuffnang

May 9, 2010

Sense of "Ego"

I don't need to impress you so I'll be what i want to be, and
not what others what to see. Don't ever let anyone change
who you really are, they can't accept you for who you are
and they are not worth your time. Judge me by were I live,
what I wear, or what you have heard, judge me by only me,
cause i don't need your attitude and i have one of my own. 

Even i make mistakes, like the time i thought I'd made a
mistake but was mistaken and i thinks that mistaken are
lessons of wisdom. When you make a mistake, don't look
back at it for long. Take the lesson and move forward, it's
all you can do. There's are four things that stand between
me and God. Fears, Pride, Arrogance, and Ego. But it's
better to lose your ego to the one you love, rather than to
lose some one you love because of ego...

No comments:

Post a Comment