nuffnang

May 28, 2010

Wishes there was a sarcasm font.


I says to whom it may concern: "F**K YOU!" Okay, now I'm cool... LOL~ Wonders 
just how far the insanity will go... Exploring new the boundaries here, if you thought 
the things i say it out loud are bad, then you even don't wanna know what i keep to 
myself. Wonders if some people are natural born bull-shitters or if it takes years of 
practice to perfect?!?!?! ermm... i hear you are handing out common sense, so you 
better hurry because there is a long line! 

Seriously today someone set my mood off a bit after fews hours that I've just notice someone is talking crap about me... and i just know it. Wait..what did i do wrong to 
you guys?! did i say something about your father having affair with some bitch and 
leave you and your family, and make your life upside down?! (wishes life were a slut 
and not a bitch... cause then it would be easy) And dude! did the one who told your 
mum that you are f**king fagot kinda dude...?! Nope!!! i didn't... For both of you need 
to changed your attitude, think first when you saying or wanna agreed with someone 
say a thing that's you don't even know what is all about! Opss... i forgot you are her 
bitch... sorry my bad, no wonders every she said you "Like It" someone told me... :P

"Please! does anyone know of a pair of balls  for sale?!
I know someone who REALLY needs them!!" 

And FYI... i didn't ask your dad or your mum to feed on me, because I've a my own 
f**king big family in an island were i stay and we take care of each others, my jobs 
tittle is "I'm Boss" i don't do retail jobs, i do my own things these days, i know that i 
don't make a billion like Tony Stark does because all i need is time to entertains 
people and make world peace! woo hoo! And i do take care of my friends if they 
coming visit me here and tread them as my family it doesn't care if what colors your 
are, I'm not racist but I'm Universal kinda a dude with splash of awesomeness! LOL 
:D same tread to my FB gamer buddy. What goes around, will comes around and 
when it will, it comes back around to you, just know that i will point and laugh about 
it. Ha Ha. Just remember there is no such a things as stupid questions you ask just 
a stupid people with a stupid statements...  


To all Backstabber's: 
Please use a sharper knife, the blunt blades you're using is just giving me an itch on 
my arse... so come and try to stab from behind cause it easier for you so I'll be just 
pretend that i didn't see you were coming... Hahaha :P  

"Learn the Rules and Then Play Better. 
You have to learn the rules of the game. 
And then you have to play better than anyone else." 
Says ~ Albert Einstein.

Yes, I've a FB friends that i even not meet them yet and so they do like what i say 
and they simply "Like It". So what's the problem are you facing it right now with my 
friends if they do like my kinda way of what i am and what I'm saying, do I've to meet 
every single one of them then travel in a different state, different country and different continent and then says: 

"Hey there friends! how the f**k are you"...? 
"You like my new FB status that i just put fews hours ago"...? 
Oh yeah... bla bla bla... bla bla bla... LOL... :D 

And again yes...i will if i was like Tony Stark! Lucky this dude Mark Zuckerberg the Facebook Founder and CEO really get us to connect with others people in this world 
don't you think that's amazing?! If not mistaken he just 20 when he found Facebook, already been 6 years he still keep and f**king connecting people and more people 
using it... mostly good thing in life. (Don't blame the creator) :P

We are now leaving in a 22nd of century so what years are you been now...?! 70'...?! 
Don't ever take me serious I'm 100% sarcastic, well except when I'm serious... Do you having less "Like It" problem  disease, do you...? need Dr. House or Dr. Cuddy instead?! But i know someone, that guy who create "Dislike" button his name is Ron Sharrp so you can hate others people status if you thinks that's annoying to you both, you can add on at your browser if you using Firefox:P If I remove you from my page it means i don't like you, that's just sad that your logging in under someone else to see how good my life is at the moment but I'm not like that...but FYI i don't care if you don't like me... i wasn't put on this Earth to please only you! I've learn something, know why is all Playboy like reading the National Geographic? Because in both you get to see a lots of great places which you'll never get to visit, i thinks reality is a nice place to live. I just ordered you a cup of shut the "Hell Up"and all so refills are free........! ENJOY IT! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment