nuffnang

May 8, 2010

Time...

As the time past me by and i just keep healing myself from 
the mistake that I've made over and over again. Wish that i could just go back, where every little pain could be heal with 
a lollipop and a hug. I'm thinking that, i don't want to wasted
my time on useless stuff that won't make a single positive difference or influence on my life, as we can't fast-forward 
into time to know if it's worth it, we trust our hearts and hope 
it turns out right. But waiting for the right time may not always be the smart thing to do, because sometimes it be the wrong moment could be the most perfect of all.

There are moments which mark your life. A moments when 
you realize nothing will ever be the same again, and time is divided into two parts- before this, and after this. Know time 
is free, but it's priceless. You can't own it, but you can use it. You can't keep it, but you can spend it. Once you've lost it you can never get it back.

As the wise man says:

"Time is nothing but a persistent delusion of consciousness"
~Albert Einstein~

No comments:

Post a Comment